At the Harvest Clinic we can help you with Counselling
What Can Counselling help with?
Counselling can help you cope with:
- A mental health condition, such as depression, anxiety or an eating disorder
- An upsetting physical condition, such as infertility
- A difficult life event, such as a bereavement, a relationship breakdown, or work-related stress
- Difficult emotions, for example, low self-esteem or anger
- Other issues, such as sexual identity
It can also help and aid with many other issues including;
- Past & Recurring Trauma
- Life Changes
What To Expect From Counselling
At your appointment, you’ll be encouraged to talk about your feelings and emotions with a trained therapist, who’ll listen and support you without judging or criticising.
The therapist can help you gain a better understanding of your feelings and thought processes, and find your own solutions to problems. But they won’t usually give advice or tell you what to do. Your Counsellor will explore what is important to you in a safe and confidential setting. They will listen and respond to you in a non-judgemental way. You will see your counsellor for regular sessions of 60 minutes and the relationship you build over time is very important. They will not offer you advice or solutions but will support you to work through your experiences so you can move forward.
One Treatment (60 minutes) – £60 (includes CD)
CALL NOW TO BOOK – 0141-333-0878